Friday, July 22, 2005

Google must be kidding!

[Category: Business]

Or so I thought!

I have got three friends who have been blessed with babies in last two
months, and since I am planning to visit them soon, I thought of
searching for few good gifts for newly borns! Put into Google, and got
plenty (at least 12) of links with similar looking results. First I
thought that there may be some mistake either by me in looking or in
google's algorithm, but no.

There are really 12 different sites for same products. Apparently for
12 different Indian states. The sites all quote their prices in USD,
but seriously, who so ever spent such money on such terribly similar
sites must be kidding. What's the use if you could have done with one
or two?

Here is the link to have a look:

http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&q=gift%20for%20newly%20borns

0 Comments:

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home