Sunday, July 10, 2005

MBA Application deadlines for top-10 BSchools.

[Category: MBA]

I've added the deadlines for few Bschools. Most of them (and few more which I didn't track) are also available at Dave's Blog. An important addition is Insead Business School. LBS will be added to the list once it declares the deadlines.

Someone asked about the time at which I post and the timing as per the blog, so from now on, all the times will be in GMT. As I travel quite a bit, this seems to be the best measure!

My prayers are with those affected by London's bombing. It is hard to write/think about these things... NYC, Indian parliament, Madrid and now London!

You can make donations to London Bombings Relief Fund here. Thanks to PowerYogi for posting this!

0 Comments:

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home