Monday, July 04, 2005

Setup Complete! Donations to Charity...

[Category: General]

Today I'm done with the setup for this blog. Now it has got a new Hit counter [yes, the nerd in me wakes up once a week ;)] and Google adsense.

Inspired by PowerYogi, I'll also make my humble contribution to few of the charity organizations I am engaged with. I work with a couple of NGOs in the field of child education and health care, and all the proceeds from the adsense through this blog will be donated to these charities. So people, if you find something to your taste in the adsense, just click on it.

PS: if anyone has got any suggestions on improving the content/layout of this blog, please do let me know. Thank you.

1 Comments:

hey, very glad to see that you're also using AdSense to generate some help for your charities ! good luck with the endeavor. from my experience, it's more of a slow trickle, but every penny counts ! on 7/08/2005 06:02:00 PM  

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home