Sunday, August 21, 2005

Back, alive!

[Category: General]

I would have died out of boredom during my vacation, had it been a couple more days!

Though it'll make a few posts if I give a detailed memo of how my silliness, combined with damn hard luck, no companions and incredibly bad weather kept me away from a trip I was so looking forward to, I'll just say that the Trekking trip stands postponed as of now. May be in October when the weather Gods won't be that angry with this poor soul :)

In the next few days, I'll write about my findings in North India, where I went after an year (exact to within a few hours!), and the future plans and some thoughts on management from the discussions with a senior guy in CxO roles in India (both Indian companies and MNCs).

PS: Thanks Wannabe for writing to me and enquiring about things at my end. Hope all is great at your end too!

0 Comments:

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home