Thursday, August 25, 2005

Insead Interview...

[Category: MBA]

So this was a long overdue post. My apologies.

Had my interview in a cafe over lunch. Very conversational. The interviewer is working in Software Industry in Marketing and was in tech before MBA.

I was asked only five questions. Hope it is not a bad sign. Rest of the interview was conversation around Insead, France, US, India and world in general (It seemed like two guys with good GK talking over world peace!)

Here are the questions:

1. Career story (more of the present job only), Why MBA, Why Insead? (No resume walkthrough)
2. Why the particular future goals?
3. What other schools did you apply to?
4. Cultural aspect of my present work
5. Any question I have for him (I had quite a few).

BTW, just found a cool post on INSEAD essays tips by Clearadmit. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

well I think this whole MBA thinig is abt knowing why u want to do and what exactly u want to do after MBA :-/

I am no where close to an answer for both the questions :(

Lot more introspection to be done
on 8/29/2005 01:00:00 PM  

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home