Friday, November 25, 2005

TO-DO Lists!

[Category: MBA, Personal]

Damn them, if I could!

They just never shrink... ever expanding, just like the fiscal deficit of some governments!

I need to:

1. Pay the fees to INSEAD
2. Pass the Language exam for INSEAD
3. Find a place in Singapore
4. Pay the fees to INSEAD
5. Read the pre-reading material. What?????? I thought 2 months will be holidays!
6. Get suit(s) stitched, shop for ties, belts, shoes and sooocks!
7. Pay the fees to INSEAD
8. Visit/meet old friends, relatives and make new ones
9. Prepare the Resume as per required style (and the MBA hasn't yet formally started!)

And... no marks for guessing,

10. Pay the fees to INSEAD!!!


PS: I would be in Mumbai on some weekends. You're welcome to help me further expand this TODO list. Especially for MBA applicants, I'll be happy to help for GMAT/INSEAD or in general MBA program.

Labels:

3 Comments:

great to see you moving ahead with Insead. for some reason, I have missed all your posts from admit time to now, and I just caught up.

all the best, and hope to see you someday.
on 11/25/2005 04:25:00 PM  
How's life, good to see you posting again. All the best with INSEAD :)

Hope to see you in SG for a dinner. lol
on 11/28/2005 03:57:00 AM  
Thanks FG. I also look forward to meeting you in person someday!

Wannabe: If my memory serves right, dinner was on you? ;) I'll greatly appreciate that as from tomorrow on, I'm near bankrupt now :))
on 11/28/2005 09:14:00 AM  

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home