Friday, January 27, 2006

INSEAD: It is all ONE BIG family...

Hi All,

Sorry it took me so long to post, but life has been REALLY hectic and SO FUN (note the caps!). The people are amazing, with a lot of experience and anecdotes to have an interesting conversation with. They are from Consulting, Industry, Banking, Private Equity, Entrepreneurs, NGOs and so on. They are from Africa, America, Europe, Asia, Australia and South America.

There are a lot of things going on at any given time; actually so many that it is very easy to get distracted. For example, this week is the Brazilian week and we had Brazilian food everyday in our canteen, a Brazilian dinner on Wednesday, Brazilian movies and party.

And P3s have done a great job in the 'welcome' and 'integration' week. Thank you!

We have had dance parties, beach parties, weekend parties and well, some more parties! I think this is one thing which is going to continue in typical INSEAD tradition, and I love it!

I am sure I am at the right school.

And very happy, except for the facts that:
1. There are so many things to do that it makes me feel lost, well at least sometimes
2. My wallet is getting empty at three times the rate I expected
and,
3. It is tough remembering all the names of people from different parts of the world... just AMAZING. But another surprising thing is that the stress has helped us all open up so fast that I feel as if I know some people for years. And it all feels like a BIG family.

Note: Though the MBA department and the career services will try their best to keep me busy with work and away from internet, I will try my best to come here regularly and keep you updated!

Hail INSEAD!

Labels:

3 Comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator. on 1/31/2006 04:24:00 AM  
Kavita:

Well, that's how some people get confused... :P

But naughty you!
on 1/31/2006 03:12:00 PM  
wow nice to know that u r enjoying and keeping busy and that there is no mis match :) on 2/02/2006 06:58:00 AM  

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home