Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year Resolutions

No body is 'Perfect', I am 'no body'!

[Personal]

Somehow, I don't feel like making any new year resolutions, not because of the quote above, but because most likely, I just end up breaking those resolutions for various reasons! And it sucks when I break a promise - to others, or to myself.

However, if I were to think of 3 things, they would be:

1. Do not over commit, this will be much more important in 2006 than it ever was, with INSEAD having so many things to do at any day/time! It is just impossible to do all of them, and I should remember this. I am in habit of doing everything I can for the sake of 'experience'!

2. Avoid falling in the trap of thinking about old golden times, and be ready to take on the future! And this includes very old friends, who can not come back to my life!

3. Have half an hour a day just for self. Alone, with myself, thinking about my life. This will be needed to avoid following the herd and following my own dreams, not someone else's! And best if this half an hour is not when I am super drunk, when it doesn't make sense to be alone :P

5 Comments:

Doesn't hurt to drink alone :P

Nice letter btw
on 1/01/2006 04:09:00 PM  
I am sure half an hour would be a real big deal once u r at INSEAD :) on 1/03/2006 06:48:00 AM  
yo man.. good luck with the year. am sure u will love it.. give me a buzz if u are gonna be in singapore on 1/06/2006 10:21:00 AM  
looks like next update will take some time :) on 1/12/2006 06:28:00 AM  
Update please!!! :P on 1/26/2006 06:03:00 AM  

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home