Friday, February 03, 2006

Tagged!

Though I don't like (and I am being very frank!) this game much, I will do it for once in the spirit of blogging and as a respect to Death Spiral, who tagged me.

Without further ado,


Four jobs I’ve had

Printing Press
Starting up a coaching center
Grocery seller
Software Engineer


Four places I’ve lived
Delhi India
Bangalore
Dallas
San Francisco


Four places I’ve vacationed
Simla, India
Goa, India
Busan, S. Korea
New York, USA


Four of my favorite drinks
Margarita
Vodka with Orange
Haywards 10000 beer (it's rare because it's too strong but 5000 is easily available in India)
Bailey

And an honorable mention to Lassi, my most favorite non-alcohlic drink! (Yes, I don't always drink alcohal, contrary to the impression I may have on _some_ of you ;) You know who I am talking about.

Four sites I visit daily (kinda of boring)
INSEAD CMS
Google
FT
NDTV


Four places I would rather be right now
Mt. Everest Base camp (I know weather is bad, but still...)
Rio de Janeiro
Mauritius
Switzerland



Four bloggers I am tagging:
INSEAD MBA'06: Wake up ;)
A friend from Mumbai: Polester
Bangalorean Treasure :P
Rainbow from IMD

2 Comments:

hi!!
im really new at this blogging thing, & have seen this tagging business in no of sites, so give me something here, is there a protocol - do i tag u right back or what?!
on 2/09/2006 07:35:00 AM  
as much as I hated it ... I have replied in the hope I do not get tagged again ;) on 2/12/2006 12:16:00 PM  

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home