Saturday, April 29, 2006

Exam time baby!

when

I sleep longer than in the whole term
My brain can not concentrate
it tends to get distracted by every damn thought in the world
it dreams about going to hills, beaches and holidaying!
when I feel like partying, packing and eating more
when I like to frequent gym,


-> It is one of those weeks. Yes, we have exams here.

And for my last three exams, I have studied total of 15 hours. Hopefully my full blown efforts of P2 will help me pass! (Yes, everyone here by now knows how little I study, and that I should study more).

There really is something called procrastrination and stupidity, and I seem to have mastered both of them ;)

PS: Have a look at blog of my classmate and a close friend First Kitsch.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Good luck, procrastinator :) 

Posted by Marina
on 4/29/2006 04:00:00 PM  
So you don't study? Really?? :o on 4/30/2006 11:02:00 AM  
Ajaxus: Trust me when I say that I haven't yet started Accounting or Finance.

And I am not taking POM. So what have I been doing for last two days?

Meeting People, having looong dinners and bar-be-ques and sleeping really long hours!
on 4/30/2006 01:12:00 PM  
But isnt a one yr MBA even more taxing ?? :) Or have u found a way to beat the system ? does INSEAD has grade disclosure policy :) on 5/01/2006 03:12:00 AM  
Well, it is taxing, and I haven't found a way to beat the system (I wish I had!), but two things:

1. The class room teaching is so superb that if you attended classes, there should not be a problem (in P2, I missed only a few classes). This, coupled with the fact that I prepared for the Banking interviews makes it a bit easy for me.

2. INSEAD follows GND, and I don't really care about Grades, as long as I pass. 'The perspective' is different. 

Posted by leoptimiste
on 5/01/2006 05:21:00 AM  
Will be coming for the MBAT - will you be there? on 5/11/2006 06:39:00 PM  

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home