Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The Curse Of Four?

Ajaxus tagged me on this about three weeks ago, and as it turns out, I had a look at his blog today and found the curse! Hope life will be better from now on ;)

4 Guilty Pleasures
1. That extra 5 minute sleep in the morning which turns out to be 1.5 hours
2. Switching on my Laptop knowing that I wont be able to study after that
3. Browsing and checking blogs on the internet
4. Eating too much

4 Things you never want to forget
1. A day in my undergrad when I couldn’t put my feet on earth, lied down on the main road in my school, and tripped over my chair in the restaurant
2. When she told me that she liked me (She will remain anonymous)
3. Winning 10,000m race in UG
4. Organizing University festival in my Grad school


4 Things I wish to forget
1. The graduation day at Undergrad, when I couldn’t do what I should have done long back (here I said it, no more!)
2. and 3. Breaking my brother’s tooth and my nose (both unintentionally as an accident in two of our ‘weekly fights’)
4. The bad days at work when 4 hour of sleep was a luxury

Really Exotic Food I've tried
Octopus in South Korea
Some of the other foods in Korea without knowing what it had!



4 Crushes
Well, depending upon how you define crush, there was a crush every day or only three in my whole life ;) In order to save space, I will write only about two of the those three
1. The neighborhood crush in my childhood (doesn’t everybody have one?)
2. ‘The one’ in my UG


Strangest Dream
When I sleep, I do really sleep. No dreams ;)

4 Favourite Superheroes
1. Harry Potter
2. Edward Lewis of Pretty Woman
3. Dharmendra in Indian movie 'chupke chupke'
4. Indian President A P J Abdul Kalam (Real life hero and idol)

4 People on my Hate List
1. Selfish people who will make a comment either because you don’t look like ‘one of them’, or they are jealous. They are available at B-Schools too (though thankfully in smaller proportion at INSEAD, from what I hear)!
2. Indians who follow every rule and throw the litter only in dust bin abroad, only to forget all of these rules once back home. Please grow up and stop complaining about the system: YOU/WE ARE THE SYSTEM!
3. Moi, for breaking my wows of getting up on time, being regular at gym and not browsing or wasting time writing emails
4. Again moi, for not going by the guts sometimes and not replying to a comment by someone else; or making a stupid comment in the first place all by myself!


Close Brushes with Danger
Few of them have been with my brother’s scooter, my own bicycle, motorbike, and car: that’s how I got the diploma of ‘expert driver’

It be noted that thankfully I never had to pay a visit to doctor because of these almost fatal brushes with danger

One of them is worth mentioning: several years back, while driving a bicycle, i bumped into a scooter while looking at the other side of the road and hit the road after doing a polo in the air for about 10 feet (talk about the speed at which i was driving!)... got up, apologized to the bike guy and got back on cycle. The bike guy said that i should have seen his indicator, my reply " Sorry sir, i didn't see your scooter, leave alone the indicator!". We had a good laugh on this joke. After reaching room, i realized that i was no more able to walk for next couple days.



Modes of Suicide
The best would be a ‘sholay’ style jumping from the top of a water tank if the girl I propose to refuses ;)

Well, in reality, I don’t know; and even if I had known, wouldn't like to reveal the secret ;)

0 Comments:

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home