Saturday, June 16, 2007

Anyone still here?

Hi there!

First and foremost, thank you very much for your readership. It has been almost a year since I posted. One long year, yet at the same time, I strangely feel as if it was just yesterday.

Lot of things have changed since- I graduated from INSEAD, (found!) and started work (London before you ask), traveled to nine countries and adding couple more in next few months. My brother got married, and I lost a cousin in an accident. Finally, watched French Open 2007 live on both weekends, including the ladies' finals.

All in all, a great year. Could it have been better?- yes. Could it have been much worse?- oh very much.

I am due for at least four posts:

1. INSEAD experience
2. A bit on MBA admissions and a bit on Job search (both in one post as they have many similarities)
3. Post-MBA work and how it has changed my lifestyle or lack of it!
4. Bit of this and bit of that, including an exclusive on French Open Sharapova-Shcynder and Henin-Ivanovic matches!

So dear reader, bear with me while I contemplate how best to bore you, or as they say in corporate BS lingo, 'provide you with value for your money' ;)

Thank you again and talk to you soon! Questions/comments/suggestions welcome as always.

3 Comments:

love your blogs - don't stop!

I just started researching INSEAD, and am hoping to join the '09 or '10 batch.

Your blogs have been incredibly resourceful!
on 9/25/2007 05:59:00 PM  
PS - just a coincidence - but i saw "Apocalypse Now" just last week - and could recognize your quote from a mile away! on 9/25/2007 06:01:00 PM  
Hi, I see that you are also monetizing your blog using adsense like I do. I just found a similar service but with audio ads and also pays for every visitor as opposed to every click. This looks like a good oppurtunity and is open till the 1st of Feb 2008. So if you would like to cash in, pl check Monetize your Blog on 1/14/2008 03:09:00 PM  

:
:
:

BloggerHacks

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home